TOP 5 BOARD GAMES FOR KIDS: RANKING OF THE BEST
Kids often get stuck in smart phones, tablets and other electronic gadgets. It’s not easy to distract them from the bright screen. But we’ll try.
We present the top of the best board games for children, which will not only be able to keep the child entertained, but also contribute to his development. It’s also a great way to play alone or with a group.
If you still need to buy: How and which smartphone to choose for a child – 2 sections to help
Janod 5 in 1
One, two… as many as 5 games in one box – this is a chance to have an endless source of entertainment for children from 5 years old at hand.
The complete set of this colorful box set will allow you to:
- Throw cards. 54 picture cards depict cute princesses, funny jesters, smiling kings.
- Chase the goose, moving the tokens around the playing field and trying to be the first to bring the bird to the carousel.
- Play with multi-colored checkers, with which you can catch up with the wolf and sheep, play “One against all”, etc.
- Ride on horses and be the first to lead your black out of the stable to the central part of the playing board.
- Play a ludo game in which you will have to play your own tokens and think over a serious strategy to win.
And this is not a complete list of interesting entertainment from the box set. The leaflet with the rules describes in detail how, with what and for what you can use tokens, checkers, cards and other components of the Janod 5 in 1.
All play accessories are made of safe and hypoallergenic wood and cardboard. Different types of games involve from 2 to 6 participants. The manufacturer promises that such a pastime will develop the logic and fine motor skills of children.
Game worlds in reality: Legoland theme parks: 8 most mega popular on the planet
A simple yet fun game for the whole family. In the classic version, there are cards with numbers and kegs or dice in a bag. The main task for each participant is to listen carefully to what number the leader will name and, if there is one on his card, cover it with a wooden square. The winner is the one who first closes all the empty cells on the card.
This is one of the best board games for kids because:
- does not have complicated rules, everything is extremely clear to kids of different ages;
- allows you to develop observation, memory, attention, logic;
- there are several ways how you can play loto, for example, give everyone 1 or 3 cards at once;
- not only kids, but also dads and moms, grandparents will play the classic loto with pleasure.
In addition to the standard version, for younger kids, you can use a loto with figurines, vegetables or fruits. The price of these boards is quite affordable.
Another way to entertain kids: How to make slime at home: 7 recipes
Goki 4 in line
The desktop resembles the familiar tic-tac-toe, instead of which there are multi-colored circles in a wooden box. The player has to go around the opponent and be the first to place 4 balls of his color in a row. And you can do it horizontally, vertically, diagonally.
Why “4 per line” in the top:
- You need to show resourcefulness to lull the opponent’s vigilance, and develop a strategy to literally place the balls in the right way under his nose.
- You can captivate children of different ages, from kindergarteners to high school students, and even adults are not averse to playing it.
- You do not have to study the rules for a long time and constantly look at the instructions.
- Due to the fact that everything compactly folds into a wooden box, the toy can be taken with you on the road and not let the kids get bored on the train or car.
- There is absolutely nothing to break here, because both the box and the balls are made of wood, there are no moving, poorly fixed or sharp parts that are unsafe for the child.
When buying, please note that the desktop is designed for a limited number of competitors, namely, only for two.
It is not so easy to hold a falling tower, and if at the same time you have to take out “bricks” from it yourself, then this is already a task for real pros. You need to be smart and think about which side is better to pull out the wooden blocks from the “skyscraper” in order to place them on top of it and prevent the structure from falling apart. But even if this happens, a loud and unexpected “boom!” does not upset the child at all. This is an opportunity to build a tower again, hone your dexterity and skill, bypass the enemy in a few moves.
“Jenga” is not in vain included in the top children’s board games, because:
- you can play it together or invite a large group of friends;
- there is an element of excitement and surprise, because no one knows when the tower will finally collapse;
- wooden blocks can be used for other fun, for example, to build other structures, use to study color and light;
- This is a great workout for coordination and fine motor skills.
Each block is carefully sanded, so that when pulled out, it does not cling and does not leave a splinter on the hands. The color coating of the “bricks” is resistant to abrasion and does not have an unpleasant chemical odor.
For young building lovers: How to choose a designer for a child: 3 tips
You can lay out a “snake” or a flat path using squares, on one side of which a classic bitmap is depicted, on the other – funny animals. The goal is to logically continue the row from the squares available to each player. For example, put the same animal next to the lamb. If there is no square with the desired picture, we go to the “bazaar”.
Why you should opt for dominoes:
- this is a great way for kids to learn colors, animals, get acquainted with the score;
- adults play with children or several children;
- the rules are extremely simple and understandable to everyone;
- for the game, you can choose one of the sides of the squares: with dots or pictures, which will allow you to play with a kindergartener and a schoolboy.
You can play dominoes together or invite a couple of friends.
Each desktop from the rating is interesting and can interest a child in its own way. The benefits of these games are undeniable, but which one to choose:
The best option is to have several at once, so that the toys are not boring and the leisure time is varied. Given that their cost is quite affordable, you can gradually replenish your gaming collection with each of them. Of course, it is important to buy desktops according to age, otherwise a high school student may get bored, and the kid simply does not understand what is required of him.
An interesting article: What can be done from a Lego constructor: TOP 10 ideas