LEGO Technic 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R review LEGO Technic 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R review
LEGO Technic 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R Review
Style, sophistication, power. This fantastic LEGO® Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R (42107) model faithfully captures the design and spirit of the original. This is the first motorcycle model in the LEGO Technic series to feature a working gearbox, allowing you to learn more about shifting gears and learn different assembly techniques. It comes with other amazing features, including a working steering wheel, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, and front and rear disc brakes.
Incredible details capture the spirit of Ducati motorcycles
All Ducati fans will appreciate this detailed replica of the legendary motorcycle. Details such as the kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard make this toy motorcycle incredibly lifelike. And the classic red color scheme will make any Ducati motorcycle fan’s heart beat faster.
LEGO Technic models for building and exploration
Part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model will give all LEGO fans the ultimate building experience. Realistic features give young builders a glimpse into the world of engineering and learn how gears work.
- Replica of the legendary Ducati Panigale V4 R motorcycle for construction, research and collecting. All LEGO® Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will have an incredible build experience.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R and take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn more about the various features and capabilities of this legendary motorcycle. This bike was the first LEGO® Technic to feature a 2-speed gearbox.
- Feel like the owner of a real Ducati Panigale V4 R motorcycle with front and rear suspension for realistic movement. The classic red color scheme makes this motorcycle even more like the original and gives it a truly Italian style.
- Looking for the best gift for a motorcycle lover? This model is exactly what you need. This building set is an incredibly fun toy for all LEGO® Technic fans aged 10+ to explore how a motorcycle works.
- This impressive model (42107) will be a great decoration for your home or office. The dimensions of the model were chosen in such a way as to create the most accurate copy of the original motorcycle. Measures over 32cm (12″) long, 16cm (6″) high and 8cm (3″) wide.
- The Ducati toy bike does not require batteries. All you need is passion, imagination and the desire to discover something new.
- This amazing LEGO® model is easy to assemble. Simply open the box and follow the easy-to-follow instructions to start building your Ducati toy bike right away.
- Featuring mechanics and realistic movement, LEGO® Technic engineering toys are designed to give kids and adults alike an incredible building experience that immerses them in the world of engineering.
- Quality is very important. All LEGO® building sets made by LEGO since 1958 meet the highest industry standards and are safe and compatible with each other.
- All plastic LEGO® Technic models are tested. Each model is meticulously tested to meet the strictest safety and quality standards.
The main pros and cons of LEGO Technic 42107
After studying reviews from various sources and customer reviews, the following main advantages and disadvantages of the LEGO Technic 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R constructor can be distinguished:
- Detailed and clear instructions
- There is a working suspension, gearbox and chain drive
- Interesting to collect
- All parts according to different packages
- Windshield from a piece of polyethylene