How to choose a school uniform
When buying a school uniform, remember that your child will wear it 5-6 days a week. Therefore, choose products in which he will feel comfortable and confident all this time.
- The most popular school uniform manufacturers
- What to look for when choosing a school uniform
- Tips for choosing a uniform for a student
The most popular school uniform manufacturers
Many models presented on the Russian market cannot be called high-quality. They are made of synthetic, poorly breathable fabrics, wear out quickly and have a boring design. Some of them even cause an allergic reaction in a child – skin rashes and poor health.
Therefore, instead of buying school uniforms from unknown companies (especially Chinese ones), it is better to choose products from trusted Russian manufacturers:
- Silver Spoon;
- noble people.
The products of the above brands are of good quality and tailoring. Before entering the market, it undergoes hygienic and sanitary certification and is safe for the health of the child.
What to look for when choosing a school uniform
The school uniform should consist of the maximum amount of natural fabrics. Such materials have high strength, softness and hygroscopicity, they pass air well, creating an optimal microclimate for the child. Therefore, the student feels quite comfortable and confident, sweats less. For the warm season, it is recommended to use linen and cotton products, and for winter and cold autumn – woolen models.
However, it will be very difficult for you to find a school uniform that is 100% natural fabric. Usually, synthetic fibers are added to the structure of natural materials. This increases the life of the product, making it more durable, cheaper and less whimsical to maintain. It is considered acceptable to add 55% synthetics to suit fabric and 35% to shirts and blouses. If the amount of synthetic fibers in the composition exceeds these values, the clothes cease to be safe and comfortable for the child.
Lining in a school uniform that comes into contact with the child’s skin should be made only from natural materials.
Seams and fittings
Remember that the child will be actively moving during breaks, as well as before and after school, and elementary school students will generally run after each other and show friends recently learned fighting techniques or other miracles of flexibility. Only a quality product can withstand such a “life”. Therefore, before buying, be sure to check the quality of the external and internal seams, whether the threads stick out anywhere, whether the fittings and lining are sewn well.
Make sure that the child’s clothes do not sting, do not squeeze the stomach, arms and legs. Such products will interfere with normal blood circulation, make it difficult to breathe, preventing oxygen saturation of the brain, and therefore lead to a decrease in concentration and attention. If the pants or skirt are too tight on the stomach, the child may have problems with the stomach and intestines. In addition, heat exchange may be disturbed and allergies may develop.
Bright colors are not allowed in school uniforms. Products should be made in neutral colors. It is best to choose a shape designed in pastel, gray, dark green or blue, burgundy shades.
Tips for choosing a uniform for a student
- Buy the uniform after trying it on. The child must approve his new clothes, otherwise he will feel uncomfortable all school year. Make sure that the uniform not only suits him, but it is also comfortable to walk, run, bend over and sit down in it.
- Try to choose clothes according to size. The new form “for growth” will look ridiculous on the child, and in a year – worn out.
- Make sure that the product does not have a strong odor, which may indicate the use of dangerous chemical dyes in the production.
- Choose from multiple clothing styles. For example, for a girl, you will need to buy two or three blouses for every day, a sundress or dress, two pairs of trousers, a skirt and one elegant blouse. For a boy, it is advisable to purchase several pairs of trousers, one jacket and vest, a pair of shirts for every day and at least one formal shirt.
In the following articles, our experts tell you how to choose the right chair for a student and the secrets of choosing a backpack for a child.
Rate the article
Attention! This material is the subjective opinion of the authors of the project and is not a purchase guide.